Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


How do I change my address?

To change your address, you must contact the Social Security Administration and/or the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) office following the links provided in the My Account page. If you receive both RRB benefits and SSA benefits, you will need to contact both organizations to assure you continue to receive those benefits.

Please note that it takes 7 -14 days for address changes to be appear in

Keywords: address change ssa rrb

Was this answer helpful?