Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Where can I modify, add or change my Authorized Representative information?

The Authorized Representative information displayed on the Authorized Representative tab in the "My Account" page may be modified by calling customer service at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).

You may also add, remove or change information regarding Authorized Representatives to your account by completing an online version of the "Medicare Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information" form.

To access the online form, just click on the hyperlink 'You can complete the online version on Medicare's site' located on the Authorized Representative tab within the My Account page.

Keywords: Authorized Representative

Was this answer helpful?